Best Birthday Wishes For Brother

Best Birthday Wishes For Brother




You are my Max Bro, everything you do is Max... have Max fun dear brother, you’ve earned it. Happy Birthday!



Nothing upsets you, your bruises come and go, your loses never deter, your spirit always wins. Happy Birthday Brother, you are my daily dose of inspiration.



Do well my brother and next year call lot of friends over and I will come for the gifts, hmm hug too.




My pen was always yours and so were my pants, Happy Birthday to my pen to pant brother.




Happy Birthday to my brother who defines magnanimity and generosity, keep your shirts and shorts coming my way .




Thank you for that watch which you never asked back, and while I am at it - Happy Birthday!




You've proven me wrong so many times before, little brother. I will never under-underestimate you again. Happy Birthday!




Though even the sun will one day run out of fuel, my love for you shall last forever. Happy Birthday, dear brother.




We've always been 1+1 = 11. Happy Birthday for being that 10 in our 11.





Your birthday is no longer what it meant, I neither get to hug you nor walk away with your gifts - Missing You! Happy Birthday!




You share your everything with me except, of course, your girlfriend, understandable - Happy Birthday!




Your birthday is always special for me, most of your gifts adorn my wardrobe  Happy Birthday!




I thank God each and every day for giving me a brother like you. On your birthday, I want to thank you for being the best brother anyone could ever hope for. Happy Birthday!




There's no place I'd rather be than in your shadow. Happy Birthday to the shadow-iest older brother in the world!





Brother, don't think too much about the past or where you are, because I believe you are destined to be great. On your birthday, I hope you reflect and understand that you are at a turning point in your life. Happy Birthday.





You are my mentor and supporter in every sphere of life. I am indebted to you beyond repayment and I wish you the very best on this special day.




For your birthday, I'm going to treat you like you've always treated me. Just think about that for a second. Happy Birthday!




Happy birthday to the man who first taught me how to put underpants on my head. I'm looking forward to many more lessons from you in the future.




Your birthday is special to me because it gives me the chance to remember the day that someone I love and honor came into the world.

Comments